Re: Spring 2015 Draft Minutes

Thank you John,
I have already let Phyllis know.
john

On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 11:10 PM, John Jones <100h@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

Email Michelle Snyder (AIS  Secretary - aissecretary@irises.org) and
Susan Boyce (AIS Recording Secretary - aisrecsecretary@irises.org) and ask them to propose the change to the Board.

Also let Phyllis know so she can monitor it at the meeting (and/or request the change herself)

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536