2016 AIS Iris Calendars

Hi all,

Have you ordered your 2016 AIS Iris Calendars?? The new year is less than 3 months away. The calendars make a great gift for a Christmas present to everyone.

Price: $7.00 single copy (USA), or a packet of 10 for $46.00 (USA). Send your orders to AIS Storefront.

John & Kay Ludi
AIS Storefront
Meet the Graviteers: Sylvana Yelda
We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity. State your na
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5613fb621b01a7b614ea8st04vuc