AIS Storefront traveling

Hello everyone, The AIS Storefront will be closed November 5th through
November 14th. The Ludi's will be traveling to the AIS Fall Board meeting in
Salt Lake City and visiting family in southern California. Orders received
during the time we are on the road will be shipped on November 14th. We will
have our laptop with us so answer any questions while traveling. John & Kay
LudiAIS Storefront
2014 Best Skin Tighteners
A Review List of The Top Performing Skin Tighteners In 2014
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5441aca14c8912ca1379bst02vuc