President traveling

I will be traveling in Australia/New Zealand 14 October through 12 November
 and thus will miss the AIS Board meeting in Salt Lake City.  I will be the
 speaker at the NZ Iris Convention in Hamilton representing the American
Iris  Society.

My President's Report for the Board meeting has been sent to the AIS
Secretary.  1st VP Gary White will preside in my absence.

This was on my "bucket list" and it is a once in my lifetime  opportunity
that I couldn't pass up.  Have a great meeting and I will talk  to you upon
my return.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society