Re: Motion to approve proposal to AIS Foundation to scan catalogs

A fantastic idea that deserves the Board's support. Hopefully also it will
inspire others  to donate their catalog collection for scanning purposes,
thus making history available to the whole world iris community to inspire
and to be inspired. All I can say is THANK YOU to those donating the
catalogs, and the Foundation for, hopefully, giving support to this project.

Andi Rivarola

--
*Andi Rivarola*