Second Reminder Salt Lake City Hotel Reservation

Dear Folks,

This is your second reminder.  You need to make your hotel reservation with the DoubleTree

by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel by 12:00am on OCTOBER 7, 2014.  Our block of rooms
will be released after 12:00am on October 7, 2014.  The following is the information for the
hotel.

DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel, 5151 W. Wiley Post Way, Salt Lake
City, UT  84116. Telephone number (801) 539-1515 or 1-800-999-3736.  Rates are $89.00+ tax.  Make
reservations directly with the hotel or the toll free number. Reservations MUST BE MADE by 12:00am MDT on October 7,
2014.

PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE WITH THE AMERICAN IRIS SOCIETY.

If you have problems making reservations, please contact Paul W. Gossett
at pwgossett@juno.com  or (918) 853-6204.

Thank you,

Paul