Friday, November 1, 2013  Dinner is on Your Own

Freshly Brewed Regular Coffee
Hot Water for Assorted Flavored Teas

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Morning Breakfast Buffet: 7:30am to 8:00am

Assorted Juices, Breakfast Pastries, Muffins & Bagels,
Cream Cheese, Butter and Fruit Preserves
Sliced Seasonal Fruit
Freshly Brewed Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
Hot Water for Assorted Flavored Teas

Mid -Morning Break: 10:00am to 10:30am

Whole Fresh Fruit
Granola and Fruit Bars
Assorted Soft Drinks and Bottled Water
Freshly Brewed Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
Hot Water for Assorted Flavored Teas

Lunch: All American Cookout Buffet 12:00pm to 1:15pm

Spicy Chili with Cheddar Cheese and Onions
Sliced Fresh Fruit Display
Cole Slaw
Old-Fashioned Macaroni Salad
Country Potato Salad
Grilled Burgers and Jumbo Hot Dogs
Mesquite Grilled BBQ Chicken Breasts
Buttered Corn on the Cob
Fresh Rolls and Buns
Appropriate Condiments
Fresh Fruit Cobbler and Apple Pie
Freshly Brewed Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
Hot Water for Assorted Flavored Teas
Fresh Lemonade

Afternoon Break
Freshly Popped Popcorn
Cookies and Brownies
Assorted Soft Drinks and Bottled Water
Freshly Brewed Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
Hot Water for Assorted Flavored Teas

Dinner Buffet:  5:15pm

Soup and Salads:
Soup Du Jour
Fresh Garden Salad with Selection of Two(2) Dressings
Pasta Salad

Entrees:
Chicken Marsala Sautied with Wild Mushrooms and Marsala White Sauce
Sliced Sirloin of Beef w/au Jus

Seasonal Vegetable and Appropriate Accompaniment
Fresh Rolls and Butter
Chef's Selection of Assorted Desserts
Freshly Brewed Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
Ice Tea

Let me know if you cannot any of the items listed and I will talk with the hotel.

Paul