Re: Weather Forecast For Columbus, Ohio

That's great John.

Michelle

In a message dated 10/30/2012 7:52:55 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

Over the  past month I have been investigating several video meeting
packages and have  found one that I think might meet our needs,

I hope to have time  between now and then to do some trial testing.

I will have more  information at the meeting

John
John Jones
Director, American Iris Society
Chair, Electronic  Services Committee
Co-Registrar/Recorder
On Oct 30, 2012, at 7:02 AM,  AISSecretary@irises.org wrote:

> I think this latest weather  situation is the perfect opprotunity to
really start thinking seriously about  having our fall meetings electronically.
Perhaps we can find time at the  upcoming meeting to discuss this further.
Michelle