Re: Upcoming Fall Board Meeting Reports

Michelle,

For my area of responsibilities, i.e., 2nd VP, Section &  Cooperating
Societies Liaison and Judges' Handbook Revision Committee, I  don't have anything
significant to report at this time.

In my October AIS Bulletin Irises column  Section Happenings, I reported on
the Spring 2011 group meeting at  which the general consensus was positive
to several of the new AIS  initiatives.  The Sections also had recommended
that there be added  a glossary of terminology (visual) to the Iris
Encyclopedia such as the  page 9 Color Patterns treatment in the Basic Iris Culture
booklet.  In a discussion October 24 with Bob Pries, he indicated that he
is working on same.

Jim Morris
AIS 2nd VP

In a message dated 10/20/2011 12:23:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,