Fwd: [iris] AIS e-membership

I thought the board should see this post. For overseas members E membership should be a great boon.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "J. Agoston" <agoston.janos123@gmail.com>
To: iris@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 5:22:02 PM
Subject: [iris] AIS e-membership

Dear All,

I'm very happy today, because I just heared that people can join AIS via
e-membership. This is so important for me, because this way I can save more
money and spend it to Irises, and I can get all the good stuff digital what
a normal member can! I wish all other Iris societies would have an
e-membership option.

Janos
Hungary

--
Protect the environment! Please think twice before printing this e-mail. ||
Vidj|k kvrnyezet|nket, csak sz|ksig esetin nyomtassa ki ezt a levelet!