From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of John Jones
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 11:21 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Emembership

Emembership is now available. Interested subscribers can join via the AIS
PayPal page or directly with the AIS Membership
Secretary. Emembership is separate from the conventional AIS membership.

We are working on making the current subscribers to irisregister.com
emembers but still have a few snags to work through. Irisregister
subscribers will continue to have full access to irisregister.com while we
fix this problem.

The news page on the AIS website says:

The AIS announces a new membership service - Electronic Membership.
Emembership is separate from the normal AIS membership. Emembers do not
receive printed copies of the AIS Bulletins. Instead, they have access to
online AIS Bulletins using an easy to use viewer. Emembers also have access
to online viewing of The Basic Iris Culture booklet and automatic access to
irisregister.com, the online iris registration database. Addtitional
services may be made available in the future. Click on Join Emembership to
become an Emember online. Current subscribers to irisregister.com will
automatically be made AIS Emembers after we work through a few glitches.
Emembers will need the Adobe Flash Player to view the online publications.
The Flash player is free and may be downloaded from
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

John
John Jones
Director, American Iris Society