From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Robert Pries
Sent: Friday, 9 October 2009 4:51 AM
To: AISdiscuss
Subject: [AISdiscuss] IRIS WIKI

The AIS Iris wiki is beginning to take shape. Much of what you will see is
will be changed before the wiki leaves the construction phase. Yet I thought
it would be helpful for the board and sections etc. to see what the wiki
looks
like now and be able to make suggestions. Please do not login for
registration. until we are ready. Login names will have to be your wiki
word.
But you can view the site without logging in. To go there paste the
following
into your browser, or if it is active click on it.
http://wiki.irises.org/bin/view B B  As construction continues some of you
may
wish to help contribute. Please contact me so I can arrange that.