Re: IRIS WIKI

n8kxp@cfl.rr.com wrote:
Hi Robert,

LOOKS SUPER!!  If I can help with pictures of Louisiana irises, please let me know.

Harry Wolford

I agree.

But the _great_ thing about a wiki is that everyone can contribute (as soon as it gets set up for that). No need to wait for requests.

If two folks upload pix of the same iris that is not duplication, it is an indication of regional viability and variability.

This wiki could rapidly become one of the most important interfaces between AIS and the public.

Congrats to all involved!

Gerry (former K8QXH)