Re: Where are they?

I will get them up shortly.

John

On Oct 16, 2008, at 7:53 AM, Robert Pries wrote:

It seems that by now we should have the bulk of the committee
reports up on
line but I havenbt seen anything. Am I missing something? There
are always
some late reports that have to be printed as one is leaving for the
board
meeting, but the more that are available early the better one can
ponder their
content. In the past I have tried to send these a month in advance
even with
controversial content that some might think needs to be hidden
until the last
minute. Rushing through surprises doesnbt seem like a fair way of
doing
business.