Fw: RE: Region AIS

Can anyone remember back far enough to help Chuck Chapman out. Please
reply to his personal email.

  -----Forwarded Message-----
  From: Chuck Chapman
  Sent: Oct 16, 2008 8:56 AM
  To: AIS Membership Secretary
  Subject: RE: Region AIS

  Tom,

  I'm looking for some information that you may be able to give me or
  direct me to someone who can.

  I wanted to know what constituted Region 15 from 1928-1937.  And what
  constituted Region 6 from 1920-1927. I don't have any AIS bulletins
  from these eras to checkfor information.

  Canada or perhaps Ontario was included in these regions and I wanted
  to know how these regions were set up at the time. I sent a message
  to RVP representative  and AIS Librarian but no answers so far and  I
  need this info for an article for CIS newsletter and deadline is
  actual past.

  Chuck Chapman

Tom Gormley
AIS Membership Secretary