RE: Convention Survey

I am also surprised about the results of the poll.  Judging by the comments
I have heard I would have figured 80% hated being a senior judge and 20% are
ok with it.  I happen to be one of the ones that dislike it.  I looked
forward to being a Master judge only to discover that all of a sudden I am a
Senior aka OLD judge, not at all the same connotation.  I have been asked
everywhere I go to request this decision be reversed.  I even know of a
petition being circulated to ask this decision be reversed.

Dana

Dana D. Brown
AIS Region 17 RVP
Director ASI, TBIS