Re: Fall Board Meeting Reports - 2nd VP Report

Pat, I do not have a separate report as 2nd VP.  The only reports I have are the 2 judges reports which I sent you and are posted already.

  Judy

Patricia Randall <aisgensec@earthlink.net> wrote:
  Good Morning to All,
I have been receiving reports that have been forwarded to John for posting on
the AIS web site for access. I thank all of you who have gotten your reports
to me so far, however, looking over the list of officers and committee
chairmen, I note that I have not received anything from the following people:
Calendars (Terry), Electronic Services (John), Exhibitions (Giles),
Information Resources (Anne), Iris Program Resources (Polings), Library
(Tracy), Policy (Lowes), RVP Rep (Jerry), Scientific Advisory (Gary), Section
Liaison (Jim), Silent Auction (Rita), Symposium (Gerry), First VP (Roy),
Second VP (Judy) and Recording Sec (Susan). If you have sent reports, they
did not come thru, or if you are providing report copies at the meeting (which
RVP Counselor Louise Carson is doing), or if you just don't have anythng to
report-----I need to know this as well so all reports can be tracked and none
fall thru the cracks. I have noticed in the past that during discussions I do
not receive a message or two because the discussion between two messages are
fragmented/disjointed. I have three chanels you can send your reports to,
they are: aissecretary@earthlink.net, patannran@msn.com, and
prandall@ci.rio-rancho.nm.us which is my work email address. I am able to
access all three from work and the first two from home. Thanks for your
assistance with this request as I need to get the last of the reports to John
by this week end. The final report will be the treasurer's report which Jill
will get to me by the 26th, and the final draft of the agenda, and I will
forward both immediately for John to post, and you can access before leaving
for the meeting. I will not be attending the fall meeting as I have been, and
will continue to have some dental work done, and due to my cost share(around
$6000) I am not able to afford to attend either the fall board meeting or the
convention next spring. Will miss all of you! Patricia

Pat Randall