Re: Cardinals & Bulletin

Yes...congrats Jim. Joe and I are faithful baseball fans and , of course, were disappointed when the Angels didn't make the playoffs. But in Joe's immortal words, "they stunk this year". When the Angels won the World Series in 2002, I went online and bought the MLB hat that they put out every year with the winners logo...Did you know about that?

Jill
----- Original Message ----- From: <bobplankmail@aol.com>
To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Cardinals & Bulletin

How about those LA Rams! Oops, them moved to Orange Country, then they moved to Indianapolis, and then they got good again.

How about those LA Angels! Oops, they moved to Anaheim. Then they lost to NYM, and NYM lost to someowne, can't remember. Never mind.

But how about those LA Raiders. Oops, they also moved to Orange County, then they moved back to Oakland. At least, then didn't get good again.

So much for LA civic pride. Happy for St. Louis.

Bob