Sad News

To All:
I received this news this morning from Tracy and Will Plotner:

Sad News:B B One of the few remaining CharterB members of GPIS has passed On.
All our prayers go to the Schreiner Family.
 Will

 Jeannette C. Schreiner

September 13, 1913B -B October 27, 2006

SALEM - Jeannette was born in St. Paul, Minn., and moved to Oregon in 1947.
She and her husband, Robert operated Schreinerbs Iris Garden with her
sister-in-law, Connie; brother in-law, Gus; and his spouse, Pat.
Jeannette is survived by 3 children, Dave, Leo, and Ellen; grandchildren,
Chris and his spouse Bridget, Valerie, and Eric; great-granddaughter, Claire;
daughter-in-law, Francoise; and son-in-law, Thomas. She was preceded in death by
her husband, Robert and son, Paul.
Mass of Christian Burial will be at 1 p.m., Tues. Oct. 31, at St. Edward
Catholic Church. Interment will be at Belcrest Memorial Park. Arrangements are by
Howell-Edwards-Doerksen with Rigdon-Ransom Funeral Directors

     The Schreiner Family are known and loved by Irisarians throughout the
AIS.   It is with sadness we learn of the death of Jeannette.   Our thoughts and
sympathy go to the family in this time of sadness.
     Jeanne and Bob Plank