Re: Results of the AIS 2006 Photo Contest

Kitty & All,

WOW!  What a wonderful display of pictures.  I really enjoyed them all
and also enjoyed that we had entries and winners from all over the United
States.  We have some excellent photographers in AIS.

A BIG THANK YOU to Kitty Loberg and all of the judges for a JOB WELL
DONE.

Paul