Re: Results of the AIS 2006 Photo Contest

Jim, all of the winning photos and an article was sent to Bruce on the 16th, although he told me his deadline wasn't until November 15th. Chris was also notified earlier. Kitty

*
Kitty,

I would like to add my thanks to you and your judges for a great job! The
pictures are stunning. I hope we will get to see some of them in the AIS
Bulletin as well. Well done!!

Jim M.
*