Re: Handbook Revision, Show Sign

Pauls note made me think of several times when
visitors have asked at shows what a blue ribbon means.
They assume it judges the quality of the iris. I
wonder if we might do ourselves a favor by having a
little public sign at each show. It could say Ribbons
are awarded on the quality of the exhibit not the
quality of the cultivar. This might also be a gentle
reminder to some judges.

=== message truncated ===