Re: Handbook Revision

Greetings All,

I've finally crawled out from my summer and early fall hibernation from "all
things electronic" and downloaded a month's worth of e-mail yesterday.  But
first I would like to thank each of you who expressed your condolences for the
passing of my mother.  I was quite surprised by how hard it hit me since
logically it was her time to move on. But then what does logic have to do with
anything?  Anyway, I'll try to keep up with my e-mail at least until next summer.

Thankz again,
Brad