Travel TIme

Greetings Everyone,
     Just a brief note to you all to let you know that Bob and I will be out
of town from Thursday, October 5 thru Monday, October 9.
     Bob & I are driving to the Los Angeles area where we will join Paul
Gossett in attending the R15 Fall Meeting.   Paul and I are hoping to be able to
persuade the R 15 leaders that they should sign up to host the 2010 National
Convention.   (It has been a long time since the SO Cal contingent of R15 has
hosted an AIS Convention.)
     On our way down (and perhaps on our return as well) Bob and I will stop
in Stockton to meet with the Estate lawyer handling the Hager/Dubose estate.
Bob has agreed to advise the Foundation and serve as a contact with the
estate lawyers. For those who are not aware, the Estate was left to the AIS
Foundation Library Endowment Fund.
     We will return home on the Monday the 9th, but don't count us back at
our desks until Tuesday, October 10. (Deadline date for reports to Patricia.)
     Cheers!
          Jeanne