RE: Calendars

I have today added the AIS 2006 Calendar information to the AIS website. It
appears in the AIS Storefront. Follow the links to the AIS Storefront either
through Member Services or the special news link appearing on the main page.

I have an advance copy of the 2006 calendar and scanned the outside front
cover along with the photo of Olive Rice Waters. These are used along with
some copy picked up from inside the printed piece to enhance the "ad" that
appears in the AIS Storefront. Pricing info was picked up from inside front
cover of the July 2005 AIS Bulletin.

Cheers.

Christopher Hollinshead | AIS Website
3070 Windwood Drive