Treasurer Travelling

Hi All...

Joe and I are leaving tomorrow October 15 (I guess it already is Oct 15th in
some time zones!) for OKlahoma City for a five day trip to visit my mother and
bury my Dad's ashes.  When he died in July we didn't have a place picked to
inter his ashes.   Some of you know this, but he was a WWII veteran, and a new
National Cemetery just opened in Ft. Sill Oklahoma just south of Oklahoma City
earlier this year.  We visited it in July and decided it would be a good
place.

We will be back late on Thursday October 20th.  I can be reached at
405-721-1990 (Central Time) or my cell phone is 818-404-4216.  I will have
checks with me if there is a critical need for a payment to get in the mail
and will have access to a computer.

Patricia Randall is open for business as Secretary, so send her your deposit
checks and invoices.  For those of you who receive monies for deposit,
Patricia will send you the new deposit stamps as soon as they are ready.
Patricia's address is 758 Hood Road  SE, Rio Rancho,  NM  87124.

Back soon....

Jill