RE: BIS

Would have been nice if they contacted the region,

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of John Jones
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 1:56 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] BIS

A comment from the recent BIS meeting:

"There was a good deal of determination that BIS won't fold until everything
possible has been tried. The temporary secretary is continuing and there is
a committee who have a list of recommended actions and there will be no
closing in a hurry. I won't say we are wildly optimistic but there is
definitely hope."

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society aisregistrar@irises.org

Director, American Iris Society
Chair, AIS Electronic Services Committee (During Turnover)

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536

<aissecretary@irises.org> The archives for AISDiscuss are at: