Secretary traveling

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Gerry and I will be leaving next Sunday, December 4 and will not be returning until January 5.  If you have any checks that need to be deposited, I will need them no later then Friday, December 2.  If you receive checks during the time we are gone, please send them directly to our treasurer for deposit.  The same holds true for any bills that may need to be paid before we return.  As a matter of explanation, we are leaving Los Angeles and going to Ft. Lauderdale, FL via the Panama Canal, staying in FL for the day and then returning to Los Angeles.  Cruise is 15 days each way.  We will be celebrating Christmas cruising the canal and New Year's eve at sea.  Wishing you all a very happy holiday season.

Michelle