Re: Are plant societies on the verge of extinction?

Every club has its STP who do the work, everyone else just want to come to meeting, enjoy the program and go home. We find it is true not only with plant societies, but with Rabbit Association and even volunteer organizations. STP = same two or ten people, 2_%, etc... rabbit shows , some exhibitors say "I don't want to work behind the table, I just want to show my rabbits"...same everywhere, but we still enjoy our iris societies, and other organizations and will continue to do what we can.

Sent from my iPhone