Re: Are plant societies on the verge of extinction?

I have been a member of Fresno Iris Society for 26 years and have watched
it slow down a bit the re-emirge.  HOWEVER, we are still strong in
membership for 2016 AND 2017 - our 50th year.  Because we continue to help
folks understand irises, love them, educate them and have a great time at
our meetings.  Average age 40+.  We are getting even better and next year
- great!

Janet Smith
California