Re: Iris Resources - Digital Programs

Robert Pries, you have once again misunderstood what I said.  This is not
an insert request, it is a "put on the page of the bulletin like it use to
be.  Only this time half the page and not a whole one.  Sundance does not
charge us for more pages is what I understood.  If that is not acceptible,
I will ask for "ad" space! ! ! !

Janet Smith