Salt Lake City Airport

Dear Folks,

I arrived in Salt Lake City a couple of hours.  This is a heads up.  Most of the airlines arriv e at Terminal 1.  It is a very long long walk from the airline gates to baggage claim as well as the entrance to the terminal.  So be prepared for a long walk.

For Terminal 1, the door to leave the terminal is #5 which is to the left of baggage claim.  Then you make an immediate left to wait for the hotel courtesy van to pick you up to bring you to the hotel.  The van was on time for me.

Paul W. Gossett