Message-----
From: Jeanne Plank <67cbbc781@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To:
aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Wed, Nov 5, 2014 2:03 pm
Re: [AISdiscuss] Presby Memorial Gardens and 2016 AIS Convention

Amazing!
It would be good to find the source of such a destructive rumor --
and for
heaven's sakes why it was done!
			Jeanne  Plank

On Nov 5, 2014, at 10:22 AM,
4c909d9b1@rewrite.aisboard.org wrote:

> Dear Folks,
>
> A rumor has been
going around the country that Presby is digging up all guest
iris and won't
be associated with the 2016 Convention.  THIS IS JUST A RUMOR AND
IS NOT
TRUE.

> I sent an email to Nancy Skjei-Lawes the Board President at Presby
Memorial
Gardens.  Here are her remarks.

> Hi Paul,
>
> This is a very
crazy rumor!  We have no plans to dig up any convention irises
and are
spending hours planning for the 2016 convention.
> We are very excited and
honored to host the 2016 convention.

> Thank you,
> Board President

Nancy Skjei-Lawes

> PLEASE help in squashing this rumor.
>

> Thank
you,

> Paul W. Gossett

sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary

sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary