Presby Memorial Gardens and 2016 AIS Convention

Dear Folks,

A rumor has been going around the country that Presby is digging up all guest iris and won't be associated with the 2016 Convention.  THIS IS JUST A RUMOR AND IS NOT TRUE.

I sent an email to Nancy Skjei-Lawes the Board President at Presby Memorial Gardens.  Here are her remarks.

Hi Paul,

This is a very crazy rumor!  We have no plans to dig up any convention irises and are spending hours planning for the 2016 convention.
We are very excited and honored to host the 2016 convention.

Thank you,
Board President
Nancy Skjei-Lawes

PLEASE help in squashing this rumor.