RE: Possible 2016 Fall Board Meeting in Sedona, AZ

See my reply attached. We might plan to spend 5 days.
Susan Grigg

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Michelle Snyder
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 1:08 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Possible 2016 Fall Board Meeting in Sedona, AZ

Hello to all board and chairpersons as well as others that may be
interested.  I have received several inquiries about holding the 2016 Fall
Board Meeting here in Sedona.  For those of you who are not familiar with
Sedona, it is located in No. Arizona about two hours south of the Grand
Canyon.  It is know for its red rocks and its beauty.
Sedona is strictly a tourist town with many resorts, art galleries and
restaurants as well as many hiking trails and it approximately two hours
north of Phoenix, AZ.  Before trying to seek out accomdations, etc. I am
attaching the following questionaire to see if there is enough interest in
those persons who would be attending the meeting if it were held here.  It
can be completed on line, saved with a different name and then attached to
an email to come directly back to me at aissecretary@irises.org

The reason for some of the questions is that rates I can get may depend on
the number of room nights we will be booking.

Thank you,

Michelle

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of QuestionaireforproposedmtginSedona.pdf]