RE: Motion to Transfer Restricted Funds to AIS F oundation

Jill,
Will this have an effect on the AIS non profit status? Or will the fact that
donations intended for AIS would be "donated" by the Foundation take care of
our donation requirement?  Do we HAVE a donation requirement?
Cheryl

> Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:30:57 -0700
> From: geraldcsnyder@gmail.com
> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
> Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Motion to Transfer Restricted Funds to AIS F
oundation

> On 11/16/2011 12:07 PM, Jill Bonino wrote:
> > Gerry,
> >
> > This motion will have the effect of giving the AIS Foundation $10,000 more
in donations for this year which will help them meet their public foundation
tax status.