RE: Rita Gormley - latest news

I can not say it better than anyone else so just let me add to what they have
said. There is a big hole in the iris world and in the hearts and minds of
many irisarians. Let me say I am one of those. I always looked forward to
talking with Rita. I am afraid her passing will leave a void the extent of
which may take a while to realize. But I ask that we all take comfort knowing
Rita is still watching over us all, still helping if we can but hear her
voice. And she is taking care of lighting up the heavens with the rainbow of
irises she will be attending. I chose not to say goodbye but see you later.
Thank you and happy growing

Ron and
Sue Cosner