From: "Judy Keisling " < keisling @ swbell .net>
To: "AIS Discuss" < AISdiscuss @ aisboard .org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 9:19:10 AM
Subject: [ AISdiscuss ] Rita Gormley - latest news

It is with much sadness that I tell you that Rita Gormley passed away during
the
night.

Tom told me that arrangements have not been finalized. B As soon
as I receive
more information from him regarding this and where the family is
requesting
memorial donations to be sent, I'll let you know.

We were blessed
to know Rita; she touched so many lives, whether in the iris
world, her
extended family, or just the neighbor down the street. B She never met
stranger, and when she did, she had the ability to turn almost instantly turn
that stranger into a friend. B When I talked with her last week, she told me
about her long wait in the airport on her way home from Portland. She went
into
a restaurant in the airport and told the staff that she'd be there for a
long
time - before she knew it, they were bringing her all kinds of wonderful
food
(on the house) and watching over her until it was time for her plane. B I
know
many of you also have stories just like this. B Rita was a great lady, a
class
act. B We will miss her greatly.

Please continue prayers for comfort
for her family.

Judy Keisling

< aissecretary @irises.org>
The archives for AISDiscuss are at:
http :// www . aisboard .org/lists/ aisdiscuss /