From: Judy Keisling <keisling@swbell.net>
To: AIS Discuss <AISdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Wed, Nov 17, 2010 9:19 am
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Rita Gormley - latest news

It is with much sadness that I tell you that Rita Gormley passed away during
he
ight.

om told me that arrangements have not been finalized.  As soon
s I receive
ore information from him regarding this and where the family is
equesting
emorial donations to be sent, I'll let you know.
We were blessed
o know Rita; she touched so many lives, whether in the iris
orld, her
xtended family, or just the neighbor down the street.  She never met

tranger, and when she did, she had the ability to turn almost instantly turn
hat stranger into a friend.  When I talked with her last week, she told me
bout her long wait in the airport on her way home from Portland. She went
nto
 restaurant in the airport and told the staff that she'd be there for a
ong
ime - before she knew it, they were bringing her all kinds of wonderful
ood
on the house) and watching over her until it was time for her plane.  I
now
any of you also have stories just like this.  Rita was a great lady, a
lass
ct.  We will miss her greatly.
Please continue prayers for comfort
or her family.
Judy Keisling
o sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
aissecretary@irises.org>
he archives for AISDiscuss are at:
ttp://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/