From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Michelle Snyder
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 2:57 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Fall 2010 reports

This is a reminder to all persons who brought their reports to the
meeting with them.  In order to have a complete copy of the reports, I
will need you to send me a copy of your report so it can be formatted
and sent to John for inclusion on the website.  Once again, this is for
all those persons who attended the meeting and brought their reports to
me for handing out at the meeting.

I would appreciate receiving the reports as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of IRIS RESOURCES SPEAKERS.doc]