Re: AIS Seal

 John,

As Dave suggests, I do have a recollection, pretty vague, of the republication of the seal to correct the date.  I think it was around 1980, and I believe Carol Ramsey , then Secretary and a stickler on details and accuracy, brought up the matter.  She recorded board meeting minutes and I believe the minutes were published in total, not just in summary.  With my eyesight problem, it would be very difficult for me to go through printed minutes of that era, but I suspect the information is in there somewhere. I hope my recollection is accurate, but I would not put a lot of money on it!  Ron Mullin might have some memory of this matter.

Hal