From: "Robert Pries" <robertpries@embarqmail.com>
To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Motion for library exhibits

Clarence let me point out that you did not donate them to the AIS library
which enforces the point I have been making. If Presby and AIS had a working
agreement and a permanent or semipermanent contract to house a satelite
exhibit and be essentially a branch of the AIS library than maybe you would
have donated them to The AIS library with the provision that they be on
display at Presby. It seems both libraries could benefit by a cooperative
dtructure in place.