Re: Amended motion regarding library exhibits

I certainly agree.
     I applied a requested second to the modification of the first
motion which was languishing.  As I have been away, rather than
further draw out the process, I  acted in the interest of time. Yes,
the motion was awkwardly worded. But we've created awkwardly worded
motions before -- even when we've all been sitting together, face to
face in real time watching the motion crafted on an electronic screen.
    Now, can we please get something resolved?  Either kill it or
committee it -- but let's do something about the AIS Library
"concept."  I personally favor working something out with Presby
Gardens for an East Coast "showroom" for AIS artifacts.
    How many of you on the AIS Board have ever visited the Library in
Silverton, OR?
    Jeanne