RE: January Bulletin?

Thanks for the reminder, Terry!  Got my column and a "filler" sent to Kelly
this am.  We had a very strange thing happen here in southern California - the
sky was full of wet stuff!  Do you think it's an alien invasion??

Cheryl

> From: terry@flowerfantasy.net
> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
> Subject: [AISdiscuss] January Bulletin?
> Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 10:32:58 -0800
>
> Hi All
>
> Back at work in the soggy Northwest. (Sympathy ploy!)
>
> Kelly is much more "deadline oriented" than I am. He would like everyone
> with information for the January Bulletin to get it to him ASAP.
>
> It will be a real challenge to reinvent the bulletin plus get it out on
> time.
>
> I might add that there seems to always be a need for "fillers" at the last
> minute - half pages, quarter pages, pictures, whatever. If you can share
> some good new information for iris growers, please feel free to send
> attatchments to Kelly.
>
> Terry

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID2472
7::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009