Amended motion regarding library exhibits

Just prior to the 7 day discussion period lapsing Bob Pries amended his original motion. I sent the amended motion immediately to Jeanne Plank who had seconded the original motion and just heard from her today. Jeanne is in agreement with the amended motion. What Bob wrote is shown below and will be open for an additional 7 days discussion. "I move to amend my motion so that it establishes a committee to look into traveling exhibits, and possibly suggest possibilities and that it report back by the end of February."

Michelle