RE: Boards 101 (I took the liberty of changing the subject line)

Dennis,

Thank you for sharing these links.  I haven't read all of the information, but
the chart (Table II:9 - Overview of the Management System of a Nonprofit
Organization) is excellent, and illustratrates what I've been saying -
financial management, keeping resources on track, revenue development and
resource development are crucial to the operations of a non-profit, or any
organization.

Cheryl

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMT

http://www.bing.com/search?q=restaurants&form=MFESRP&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_M