Re: Motion for library exhibits

  Taking Bob's request to heart, I would like to second the motion
proposed by Bob Pries (slightly reworded in red from what he wrote in
blue in  para 2):

That the AIS Library be requested to create "traveling exhibits" that
could be displayed and viewed at designated "branch" locations
throughout the country.

Are you all right with this, Bob?