Re: seeking MDB Caparne-Welch Medal winner list

I know he'd like them fast so that he can get on with his design changes...
so... I scanned the 5 pages and I've sent them to Chris.
Rita, if you have electronic copies of those pages he might like those also,
as it might make his job even easier to electronically cut and paste.
Kitty Loberg
R14 Webmaster
p.s. And I do recommend to anyone to get the 50th Anniversary History
Edition of the Medianite.  It is one "must have" bulletin/book.
I  guess I may as well assemble the other missing medal winner listings  for
the past 15 years at the same time as I have the books out.

Christopher Hollinshead | AIS Website

Don't reinvent the wheel.  All median winners (SDB, IB, MTB and BB)  through
2006 are listed in The Medianite 50th Anniversary History  Edition, Volume
48,
Number 1, Spring 2007, pp 114-118.  You need to  purchase a copy.

Jim Morris