Re: seeking MDB Caparne-Welch Medal winner list

In a message dated 11/16/2007 11:30:54 A.M. Central Standard Time,
MORRISJE1@aol.com writes:

Chris,

Don't reinvent the wheel.  All median winners (SDB,  IB, MTB and BB)  through
2006 are listed in The Medianite 50th  Anniversary History  Edition, Volume
48,
Number 1, Spring 2007, pp  114-118.  You need to  purchase a copy.

Jim  Morris

Jim, Chris already has all the Median Awards on the Website (for  about a
year!) which is why he didn't list those as "missing".  He also has  all the
President/Cook Cup winners up on the AIS Website.  John Ludi,  Jeanne Plank and I
completed that also about a year ago.

We do applaud Chris for continuing the project to complete all the other
Sections.  Thanks Chris!  Glad you are getting the necessary help to  complete
this!

Rita  Gormley
10606 Timber Ridge Street
Dubuque, IA 52001-8268