The Lookup List

I have looked at it twice now and think it will help solve and speed up our process for affiliation.  It has no information other than name, region and date.  If you don't know the people you will have to check your individual affiliate lists to find them.

However, it has no personal information that could be followed directly to anyone and will be a help, especially to an individual or to an RVP, to check their expiration date.

Rita, how often will it be updated?

Thanks, Carolyn Hawkins, RVP, Region 5